Community and Home Care Options
PASRR can help people find support in the community. People have choices about where they live and where they receive care. People can get assistance with maintaining or achieving the highest level of independence possible.
Placement choices for people with long-term care needs include services of care for community settings. These may be offered to nursing home residents.
Other options for care include:
- Family home with support services
- Home health care
- Adult day care
- Adult family care home
- Supported or independent living
- Assisted living facility
- Community group home
- Community mental health – partial hospitalization program
- Comprehensive outpatient rehab facility
- Short-term residential treatment facility
- Transitional living facility
- Intermediate care facility for developmentally disabled (ICF/DD).
For more information you can go to www.floridahealthfinder.gov.